:: Forums :: Guildless News :: Guild News

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
i love u all
Moderators: dolob, YaYoFu, dockzz, HealLyn, Tester
Author Post
TianTang
Sun Mar 23 2008, 07:30AM
Registered Member #5

finally i decide to quit ms,and this time is for real guys 3years of mapling i learned alot and i lose alot as well i am glad that i met u guys i am really a lucky person i had really good time with u guys,
to connie- shes one the best friend &leader, and mum i love u if u ever read this ,and rest of u.keke was right,whats the point to keep playing when everything can be done in hacks,i just npced all my equips.likeu guys know, that was 3years of hard working and i uninstalled ms as well haha this time is not EMO,AND I AM NOT A EMO PERSON F4.and i will miss u guys all.
Good luck to all of u
dodo,lenin jin linh keke jackie mum<3 omg tear all over my face now and er alot of more i coudlnt think of
BYE-BYE ------Hao

thanx mindy for the sig<3
Mindy
Sun Mar 23 2008, 09:32AM
Shiny Kitty Bishop

Registered Member #10

I quit too Hao. >< Please harass me on msn as I will miss your warped since of humor. You always make me laugh. Have fun Hao in whatever you do. <3

私はキティである。

AuroraMei
Sun Mar 23 2008, 06:13PM
like ohemgee o_O"

Registered Member #11

OMG hao --__--!!!!

You were supposed to quit after me! *sigh* The thing is, right now, you actually did something I am trying to do but can't yet. I will miss you dearly hao, it was always fun hanging around guild chat with you. I still think it was a bit hasty, but thats the hao I know and will miss. =/ Take care and visit sometimes if you can ... I hate you for making me almost cry now. -_-''

And why in the name of any god did you NPC your stuff? Fund dodo or kev or any guildie who are still active playing T_T ... all your had work gone, stupid hackers won. </3
xemiiyx
Sun Mar 23 2008, 06:45PM
Registered Member #3

Yes, agree. It was one of the hardest decsion I ever made-quit MS-. I was so into it T_T (time and money) but sadly it worth nothing hacker can get everything they want. I quit too. I know for sure I will you guys

HealLyn
Sun Mar 23 2008, 11:21PM
HealLyn

Registered Member #13

Hao..will always be benben F4 lol but i will miss your jokes..im sad to see you leave =( ...and benben for npcing your stuff...if you have time you should come visit us and dont be a stranger. Enjoy Life
ChaosButter
Mon Mar 24 2008, 02:49AM
Registered Member #24

OMG HAO!!! YOU N00000B WHY WOULD YOU QUIT T______T you aren't supposed to quit before me... and why did you have to make me sad too >__< AND KEKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE nooooooooooooo don't quit =( you are supposed to always be pro.... sigh I will go emo because of you guys. Please don't go keke! and Hao... if you don't come back to visit or leave messages I will slit myself and take out all the wrath on teppi. DON't LEAVE US FOR YOUR PERVERTED VIDEOS YOU PERV! I'll make jane find you grrrrrrr....
Illutions
Mon Mar 24 2008, 03:21AM
SniperGirl

Registered Member #14

dot dot dot.. u quit???????????????????? =((( who will call me big head again?

xElysera
Mon Mar 24 2008, 03:33AM
Registered Member #124

T____T Hao and keke too? And Butters and Linh want to quit and Teppi wants to move and what is Guildless going to do without you guys? D; Come back to visit at least.
Jenny
Mon Mar 24 2008, 04:24AM
Alentseya

Registered Member #153

Aww.. Hao.
Hao, you're never going to pass Keke? [ Just kidding. xD]
Thanks for letting HH and me use the hb mule at skele. Have fun with life and it was nice meeting you.

Keke~ =O You too! Aww..
I'll always remember Eva, you and me hogging channel 3 Himes. xD Along with our all crazy night training sprees.

So many people quitting/quit. =/
._. Can't say I'm one to talk either. -Rarely logs on anymore either.-

Msn anyone? -Points to Pm.-

ChaosButter
Mon Mar 24 2008, 05:07AM
Registered Member #24

xElysera wrote ...

T____T Hao and keke too? And Butters and Linh want to quit and Teppi wants to move and what is Guildless going to do without you guys? D; Come back to visit at least.

Hey wait xD I haven't quit yet. I can't quit until eva adds me to her buddylist, or before dodo does... I have to bug him and eva until they are level 200. KEKE COME BACK OR I WILL HAVE TO VIVE INNOCENT PEOPLEEEEEEE!

[ Edited Mon Mar 24 2008, 05:08AM ]
chris
Mon Mar 24 2008, 06:05AM
RAMMMMMMMMBO

Registered Member #22

WOW, everyone is quiting. i stoped playing awhile ago but i still get on. i just fell that ms isnt as fun as it used to be

Alexina
Mon Mar 24 2008, 07:29AM

Registered Member #4

Noooooo kekeeeeeee

Who's going to train with me anymore?
We have been through so much together,
from zombies to grims to gobies to himes to skeles.
How can you put all this down so easily?

So many hours of grinding,
so much money into cards and etc.,
plus all the friends here,
why let hackers drive you away?

The fun of HT has just started.
You haven't even been there yet.
How can you say quit,
before defeating the last boss?

Noooooo, kekekeeee,
come back.
I want youuuu.

[ Edited Mon Mar 24 2008, 05:55PM ]
ximedidi
Mon Mar 24 2008, 10:25PM
Registered Member #38

dam come on Hao, stop emoing, and you forgot me !

keke quit too? dont go ~ i missed you

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF